Confirmed with Link: Avs bring back McJLD on a 2-year, 2-way deal

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I always absolutely loved Macdonald, and hated him leaving us. If he's anything like the player who left us, I'm playing him in the top 6, and not move him to The Eagles.

• Love
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Honest question, has there ever been a player on the Avs that you didn't like?
No.

Although Kyle Quincey upset me when he claimed all our players had their bags packed and were looking to get out the door, and Ryan Stoa as well, who took a shot as us after he left the organization, also disappointed me.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
How was the drug run to Pueblo?
Only got stabbed twice...

04adc4bdefb2152608c710ebcf93ccbf0bcb554b_hq.gif

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
All I remember from Pueblo was this local guy ranting about wolves and that original Colorado people don't have a say in things anymore. And that after Denver and the Springs it seemed like a horrible place. 😂

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
All I remember from Pueblo was this local guy ranting about wolves and that original Colorado people don't have a say in things anymore. And that after Denver and the Springs it seemed like a horrible place. 😂
Pueblo is pretty awful. Southern Colorado as a whole (sans Durango area) is rather impoverished (by American standards) and grimey. There is some beautiful landscape that is rather untouched though.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Pueblo is pretty awful. Southern Colorado as a whole (sans Durango area) is rather impoverished (by American standards) and grimey. There is some beautiful landscape that is rather untouched though.

We had great experience in Trinidad. People were so friendly, invited us to their house to a Nuggets watch party and crash over for a night as we were looking for a campground. They even drove us over the hill to Raton NM as the winds were CRAZY that time.

Other than that, southern part of Colorado wasn't that great.

Reactions: henchman21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad