Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Yes?

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • No?

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Utah has the workings of a very good team, so that was a good win. Could've done better in the third clearing the zone but otherwise I thought that was a pretty solid performance.

And I just knew if they were going to break the shutout it was going to be when de Haan was on the ice. I cannot believe for an instant that Ludvig is that much worse than him.

Ludvig at least has young legs and strength/size. De Haan should bring vet savy but right now all he has is "puck poise".

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
You guys are so traumatized because of your goalie situation. Few days ago you were ready to throw Annunen under the bus and now you are on Annunen hype train. 😁 I told you guys during the last season, that Annunen should have gotten more starts and a lot of you were saying that he is not a nhl caliber goalie and that he has a low ceiling.. "I just dont see it" was a common comment. The Dude is 24 years old. There arent that many goalies playing on this level at that age. All you nonbelievers should be a shamed and praise Annunen every night before you go to sleep! 😇 Just let him play and dont get too depressed when he eventually plays a bad game, that will happen a lot of times. You have great goalie there for a number of years.
Can you blame us? We all suffer from PGSD

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Ludvig at least has young legs and strength/size. De Haan should bring vet savy but right now all he has is "puck poise".
I simply don't get why he's out there. About the only thing he seems to do even remotely well is get the puck on net from the point. And it ain't like he's got a cannon or anything, he's just able to work the puck down to the point where he can get it on net (the exact opposite of Ryan Graves).

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad