Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
4 in a row since the Sea Eagles return people !!! Hell yiiiiii boiiiiiii !!
1000012719.png

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
It really is a strange feeling not to shit on the goalie and instead heap praise on him. The last 3 games Juice has more than earned praise. Hes made the saves at the right time. That Stenlund shorty goes in and its a different game guaranteed. If Keller scores on those two chances late in the period it might be a different game aswell. Really weird seeing .962, .926 and .960 numbers.
Yeah, haven’t seen those numbers since Kuemper was here

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
That was a fun one. The utah crowd was down 4 and never stops screaming. Their first goal they went nuts in there. Players are gonna love playing there
25 was all over the place. 94 and 28 work their assess off every shift. 8 is a thing of beauty in person. So lucky he’s ours!!!!!!
Lots of praise to juice but I didn’t see many saved that were tough. Really hoping for the shut out.
Great night!!

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
That was a fun one. The utah crowd was down 4 and never stops screaming. Their first goal they went nuts in there. Players are gonna love playing there

Yeah, i am pretty sure the players enjoy playing there a lot more than Arizona. Hell, even the visiting team enjoys playing there way more. :D But that "crazy crowd" wont hold up forever.....

Thats just how "expansion" works. Same happened in Atlanta.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Couple of thoughts about tonight's game:

1. Bo who? God damn we fleeced Buffalo. Mitts is a f***ing gamer. Doesn't matter who we put with him, he makes use of them and they find a way to produce points. He's got special vision, ungodly patience and the IQ and skill to put it all together. I honestly think he's the proverbial center that makes those around him better than they are.

2. Justus had himself another solid start. They only reason we have a goalie controversy is because our head coach is mentally Pejorative Slured.

3. Team effort was extremely solid. You can literally see where guys like Ivan, Kovy and even Kivi all of a sudden see the importance of a particular puck battle and something clicks, they speed up and just will not be denied. First to the puck and strong play with it. I think this stuff just simply cannot happen with Georgiev in net anymore. The team has no faith in Georgiev anymore and the stark contrast in regards of the team's play in front of each is really telling. They still try for one of them.

4. Really hope that RosCo is okay. I thought it was funny though that Bednar rewards Ivan by elevating him to Colton's spot and Ivan does his best Colton impression on a snipe for a goal. I have a feeling that Ivan is going to force Bednar to keep him up as we eventually get healthy.

5. Kovy had a strong game. It's a freaking shame he's not getting the offensive points, but watching his game...I do not feel like he's lacking. Sure I've seen some mistakes but he's a rookie and it even takes vets time to fully get into Bednar's system and gain his trust. Hope he doesn't get frustrated and just keeps playing his simple and sound game and the points should come.

Last edited:

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Couple of thoughts about tonight's game:

1. Bo who? God damn we fleeced Buffalo. Mitts is a f***ing gamer. Doesn't matter who we put with him, he makes use of them and they find a way to produce points. He's got special vision, ungodly patience and the IQ and skill to put it all together. I honestly think he's the proverbial center that makes those around him better than they are.
Mitts is definitely the superior player atm, even Buffalo needs him more than Byram

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
- Mittelstadt is awesome, and has consistently been so for a while. Underrated?
- Annunen has been solid. Adversity is coming, guaranteed, but the difference in how the team plays in front of him is what matters.
- I really expected bednar to go back to “our guy” tonight. Starting Annunen again is significant. I wonder if 40 is truly done here.
- Cale apologizing to Kovy for shooting and scoring is so Cale. Such a sweet boy.
- Kovy has more than earned his spot here without racking up points… awesome.
- What happened to Rosco? I missed the injury.
- Time for some quality opposition now that they’ve righted the ship.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad