Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No?

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It is so f***in weird to not be mad at goaltending
It really is a strange feeling not to shit on the goalie and instead heap praise on him. The last 3 games Juice has more than earned praise. Hes made the saves at the right time. That Stenlund shorty goes in and its a different game guaranteed. If Keller scores on those two chances late in the period it might be a different game aswell. Really weird seeing .962, .926 and .960 numbers.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I kind of like the idea, but there has to be a deadline for that. If Annunen plays like he is going to win Vezina (I'm not saying that's going to happen), you have to rest him. Even like three weeks without resting him sounds too much. If you have to lose regular season games because he is out, then you do it. But you need a well rested goalie for the playoffs.
Good problem to have. The Avs will need to keep an eye on that. Hopefully it gets to the point where he ends up being a starter. That would do a whole shit load of wonders for the Avs.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Oh no, RossCo.
luke-skywalker-luke-i-am-your-father.gif

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
So the injury/drugs bug is now:

Landeskog
Nichushkin
Lehkonen
Drouin
Colton

Lmao. 5 of the "top 9" are out. How much longer can the Avs last.
Reality is, they can't. At a certain point you still y can't overcome the lack of talent.

It's kind of ridiculous at this point. We have 24Mish worth of injuries/suspensions to our forward group. Not great, no team can really survive that long term.

Have some balls and waive Fourgiev please.
They absolutely should, there is no reason to keep him. You have 2 NHL capable guys that won't give up a goal every 3 shots.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Reality is, they can't. At a certain point you still y can't overcome the lack of talent.

It's kind of ridiculous at this point. We have 24Mish worth of injuries/suspensions to our forward group. Not great, no team can really survive that long term.

They absolutely should, there is no reason to keep him. You have 2 NHL capable guys that won't give up a goal every 3 shots.
I'm gonna say this back to back coming up is Fourgiev's last shot. If he gets lit up again I think he's absolutely done here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad