GDT: Avalanche @ Stars | 8:30 AM BKK / 6:30 MST | Battle of the Big D's

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Barrie, Guenin and landeskog were our best players tonight hahaha Guenin freakin Guenin lol. Also liked Mcleods hustle. Cliche and Talbot were the **** birds tonight Redmond aswell

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
6 points out with 20 games left. Crazier things have happened. I don't expect them to pull it off but the 4 point game tomorrow night with the final wild card holder right now is pretty big.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hejda didn't even play 16 minutes in an OT game. They saving him for the deadline?

When you're playing like he was playing, it's probably best that his minutes were limited. He was bad. He needs to go at the deadline for a pick.

No word on MacKinnon?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
When you're playing like he was playing, it's probably best that his minutes were limited. He was bad. He needs to go at the deadline for a pick.

No word on MacKinnon?
Yeah, he wasn't good, but it's just strange, considering the guy is on our top pairing when EJ is healthy. I really hope he gets dealt.

Altitude cut away from the game as soon as the shootout ended. No post game show.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Wow, how the hell did we win this game?

I actually think Hejda-Stuart is our worst d pairing. Cant make a single pass. They might better at boxing out the opponent compared to the other guys we have but doesnt matter much if the puck never comes out.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
It boggles my mind wondering why nobody in their right mind asked about MacKinnon. Do reporters covering the team just not care or are they really that dumb to not notice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad