Avalanche Elimination Game 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Such an interesting final 4. I can see every single one of them being someone's favorite without question (but then again the @Sea Eagles in me believes every single AV, Nuke included, deserve to be someone's favorite).

I think I'm on the sidelines rooting for Lehky and Landy the most. Lehky for his incredible consistency, low maintenance and absolute ability to come through when needed the most out of nowhere. As for Gabe...well, his name is Gabriel Landeskog, do I really need to go further, because I will if necessary but I'm pretty sure even the last three foreigners (am I still allowed to say this word?) I met in Alaska were even fully aware of how awesome he is. The fact they were all here were from Sweden (we were hosting an arctic climate summit) has absolutely nothing to do with it I'm sure.

Reactions: Murzu and The Moops

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Such an interesting final 4. I can see every single one of them being someone's favorite without question (but then again the @Sea Eagles in me believes every single AV, Nuke included, deserve to be someone's favorite).

I think I'm on the sidelines rooting for Lehky and Landy the most. Lehky for his incredible consistency, low maintenance and absolute ability to come through when needed the most out of nowhere. As for Gabe...well, his name is Gabriel Landeskog, do I really need to go further, because I will if necessary but I'm pretty sure even the last three foreigners (am I still allowed to say this word?) I met in Alaska were even fully aware of how awesome he is. The fact they were all here were from Sweden (we were hosting an arctic climate summit) has absolutely nothing to do with it I'm sure.

@Sea Eagles be like

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad