OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED GIRL DAD
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Please vote ...

Im one of many people who like neither choice. Local elections are more important anyways supposedly.

Found these at the surplus store today. a buck fitty a box.

View attachment 918013
Ma always had these when I was a wee lad, she'd make me a cup of weak tea to which I'd add five shots of Carnation canned milk and ten teaspoons of sugar to and with a plate of these it was a feast to a five year old. And as with most things in life either the Boston Bruins or Three Stooges can be tied in with. (May have to activate the volume)

They sell them at Costco I believe

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario
il_570xN.6000649590_ouka.jpg

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
A friend posted a picture of the gigantic Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes display in our local Walmart.

Between the eggnog and those, I'm doomed :laugh:

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Im one of many people who like neither choice. Local elections are more important anyways supposedly.
Same. Haven't been motivated to vote in years. I really don't see it mattering much anymore. Pols all lie, cheat, break the law, take advantage of tax loopholes. I wouldn't trust them to ring a register at a gas station forget about run my country.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I went to a rehearsal of The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square tonight.

I wasn't expecting the choir to sing a song composed by Charles Thomas Connors. Who? you might ask

It starts - Hello out there, we're on the air
It's 'Hockey Night' tonight

Utah you're going to do just fine in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad