OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It’s 54 degrees out and 56 in my house.

Looking at the 70s in a few days.

I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH WITHOUT TURNING ON THE HEAT
58 inside when I woke up this morning. Up to a brisk 59 by now. My hands get cold since I work from home, but otherwise I don't mind it. I keep being told by my better half, who is on vacation with her mother, to turn the heat on. I refuse.

I think if it were just me I would easily make it to November most years. As soon as the lady friend gets home Sunday night, I know the thermostat is getting blasted.

Reactions: Alicat

NeelyDan

Dilli Manholes Snipes 20+
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Umm this would be hard to justify I don’t care what you make
IMG_7384.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I had my last appointment with my surgeon who did my hip replacement today. X-Rays were taken and all looks good.

Unfortunately, I have arthritis in my lower back and SI joints....but the hip is good.

I can sit "like an Indian (as we called it when I was a child). I was unable to for a few years and wasn't supposed to for the first 6 months after the surgery (or the hip could dislocate) It is comfortable for me and makes the pain in my back less painful. I would always sit in this way before (4 years ago).
This position also encourages proper alignment of the spine, allowing for unrestricted flow of breath and enhanced mental clarity.

1729194736476.png

Last edited:

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I had my last appointment with my surgeon who did my hip replacement today. X-Rays were taken and all looks good.

Unfortunately, I have arthritis on my lower back and SI joints....but the hip is good.

I can sit "like an Indian (as we called it when I was a child). I was unable to for a few years and wasn't supposed to for the first 6 months after the surgery (or the hip could dislocate) It is comfortable for me and makes the pain in my back less painful. I always had sat in this way before.
This position also encourages proper alignment of the spine, allowing for unrestricted flow of breath and enhanced mental clarity.

View attachment 917827
Looking at the pic all I can say is whatever you're doing keep it up. You look fantastic! ;)

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
They just released the sample ballot here so we can review who the candidates are and what the ballot inititives are. I am going to early vote on the 30th instead of mailing one in.
I mailed my ballot a few days ago here in Newton.

Now I will sit back and let the returns roll in.

I think.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
In and out in 45 minutes. They said it was the shortest the line had been all day. This is the second day it's been open. Never seen lines that long this early.

• Love
Reactions: eightspokedb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad