OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

NeelyDan

Dilli Manholes Snipes 20+
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I’ve never done this before but if anyone wants to help me out with my geat nephew Kenny and would consider voting for him ( free no scam) Id be grateful.

We vote daily.
my middle name happens to be Kenneth, I shall harness all of Canada

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I got my ballot in the mail. It's not very exciting when you live in a state where the presidential/Senate/congressional races are pretty much locks. I grew up in NH when it was still a swing state so it felt like voting mattered. In California, not so much.

But local stuff tends to have a greater immediate impact anyway, so it gives you the time to really research your city councilman candidates and such.
They just released the sample ballot here so we can review who the candidates are and what the ballot inititives are. I am going to early vote on the 30th instead of mailing one in.

Reactions: McGarnagle

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1729110583719.png

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
my middle name happens to be Kenneth, I shall harness all of Canada

He was a preemie. Rough start. His skull wasnt fully formed in the back. Thank God brain function appears perfect.
He got fitted with his helmet today to protect and provide formation over the next few months.

He looks like ‘Toad’ from Mario Cart.
😁

Reactions: sooshii and Ladyfan

NeelyDan

Dilli Manholes Snipes 20+
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
View attachment 917407

He was a preemie. Rough start. His skull wasnt fully formed in the back. Thank God brain function appears perfect.
He got fitted with his helmet today to protect and provide formation over the next few months.

He looks like ‘Toad’ from Mario Cart.
😁
You know more than nearly anyone here that I can relate to that - count on votes from up here mate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad