OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Not sure about Boston, but we had them here in Chicago. Wife and I took a drive tonight to some nearby farms and we took these….

20241010_223557.jpg

20241010_223951.jpg

20241010_223451.jpg

It was magical tonight here in Massachusetts. It's a childhood dream come true to see the northern lights.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This week cannot end fast enough. Work is just crazy and about to get crazier with open enrollment.

I need to spend the weekend packing some more and I'm so tired of it already. Something about just being surrounded by boxes and things out of place is so unsettling. Hard to relax.

Three weeks from today I get the keys

Send cookies plz

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Been on the phone for 3 hours between the pharmacy and my doctors office all because I need to switch pharmacies because my local one isn't carrying my prescription.

I'm getting the runaround by my doctors office. But everyone at Walgreens has been so helpful.

I'm so frustrated. I've switched pharmacies before because of this issue. I don't understand why I'm getting pushback. It's not my fault my normal pharmacy is out of stock.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
@GordonHowe do they sell bruins newborn stuff at the pro shop?
Yes, I think 3 to 6 months. So they have (forgive the term as I detest it but there you have it) "onesies" and various items for toddlers. Both Celtics and Bruins. They also have stuff for kids. It's all in the youth section.

T-shirts, jerseys, "plushies," go Bruins fingers, and a bear claw that kids really love. They also have those ridiculous chains, which are about $35.

Come on in and take a look. No, I do not work on commission,

M.✌️🍁

NeelyDan

Dilli Manholes Snipes 20+
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Yes, I think 3 to 6 months. So they have (forgive the term as I detest it but there you have it) "onesies" and various items for toddlers. Both Celtics and Bruins. They also have stuff for kids. It's all in the youth section.

T-shirts, jerseys, "plushies," go Bruins fingers, and a bear claw that kids really love. They also have those ridiculous chains, which are about $35.

Come on in and take a look. No, I do not work on commission,

M.✌️🍁
Thank you sir

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Thank you sir
Fwif, there's also a women's section and a quote unquote lifestyle section. There's a lot of unisex stuff and the stuff in the back, relative to the lifestyle stuff some of it is on sale at present. Most of the stuff is usually absurdly expensive insultingly so, between you and me and lamppost and everyone else here, but there you have it. Good luck,

(Speech to text. It's been a long day),

M. ✌️👀

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
We got a new computer this week, I have been dreading setting it up because we are not tech savvy. I am pleased to say we have almost everything on the new one now and haven't asked the "kids" for help! I even managed to get Quicken 2009 and Office 2010 to work on it. I was dreading having to sign up for the new subscription software. High five to me, no fees!! We don't need all the bells and whistles, just basic use for home, so it works great.

I will say, it is so much easier than years ago when you needed a university degree to install everything. I still remember DOS commands....lol

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Ran into my sister, bro in law and niece in the grocery store and the crooked smile and bye bye from my niece made my day. Wasn’t expecting to see them until later on but I’ll take what I can get

• Love
Reactions: BMC

Bleached

Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate of shrimp
Oct 3, 2018
We have our power back, for good hopefully. But my son's house has what i will have to call "half" power. One of the hot lines coming in is 120v to neutral, but the other is 0v.
So half of his electric devices work, and half don't, depending on which phase they are connected to, and nothing 220v works.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
1728767712943.jpeg

Spent the day at the NH PoutineFest. A gorgeous day with Mrs. 103 and some of our dear friends. So much fun, and lots of amazing poutine. Feeling fat and happy 😊

There was a good amount of Bruins swag on display there, but I don’t think I’m being immodest in saying I was the best dressed guy there 😎

In a related sidebar, since I’m working Sundays at the moment, I went to Saturday evening Mass. While I was there (still wearing my Patrice Bergeron sweater), a young boy who was no older than four and sitting two rows in front of me got his father’s attention, pointed right at me and said, “look! He’s a hockey player!!!”

I couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear at that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad