GDT: AUT - SUI

FriarChill

Jan 31, 2023
Vienna
Josi is sooo good. One of the things austria misses. A true number one defender. Maybe Reinbacher can become that for our team (probably not at Josis lvl though).
Another interesting stat: Genoni played more games this year than all 3 austrian goaltenders together lol.

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
they're slowly starting to look better and more determined still not good but better, Bertschy with a good opportunity missed

the first one was soft also, no screen at all that must have been a save too imo
Well not good i would give akira the next start, Genoni was alright against norway as far is i remember so maybe these two will make out the starter for the rest of the tournament judging Berra from this game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Turned it back around. Still this team would be toast without Josi. At least against opponents stronger than Austria.
Hirscher has been pretty all over the place as well.

Turned it back around. Still this team would be toast without Josi. At least against opponents stronger than Austria.
I mean when you take away one of the five best defensemen in the world on a team already without a ton of NHL-calibre talent then that's usually what happens.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Hirscher has been pretty all over the place as well.

I mean when you take away one of the five best defensemen in the world on a team already without a ton of NHL-calibre talent then that's usually what happens.

Well, not only about NHL talent, we lack guys like Corvi and Malgin this year, and both are tough loss imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad