Injury Report: Auston Matthews Dealing With Upper Body Injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Another blow to camp Marner.

Hopefully, they'll let Auston rest and heal. The last thing we want is Matthews aggravating some nagging injury from the start.

I don't care if he misses a month of October, he needs to be healthy come playoff times.

Pro tip don’t comment on things you don’t care for & just move on

^^ Objectively better comeback that we ever produced in playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: Larcos_Unal

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Preseason is a double-edged sword. You want your core players to get in game ready shape, yet you don't want to see your core injured due to hack players trying to make an impression.

Reactions: authentic

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Preseason is a double-edged sword. You want your core players to get in game ready shape, yet you don't want to see your core injured due to hack players trying to make an impression.
It's a tough balancing act.

Players obviosuly don't go there hardest in pre-season but with the speed and random nature of hockey, you just never know when you might tweak something.

Hopefully this is just a short term one and he can get up to game speed asap.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I like how people are acting like Matthews is missing an arm after it was already reported to be minor. Like, I think we would all agree these meaningless games meant to get ready for the season do not matter and if he even is a little sore, he should rest and get ready for the season instead of pushing through it for no reason?

Instead some have a massive agenda and want to spin this into something it isn't like he is scared to play in Berube's system because he is asking him to work hard (like he scored 70 goals not trying or getting wacked/hit)

Reactions: authentic

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I like how people are acting like Matthews is missing an arm after it was already reported to be minor. Like, I think we would all agree these meaningless games meant to get ready for the season do not matter and if he even is a little sore, he should rest and get ready for the season instead of pushing through it for no reason?

Instead some have a massive agenda and want to spin this into something it isn't like he is scared to play in Berube's system because he is asking him to work hard (like he scored 70 goals not trying or getting wacked/hit)

Matthews’ injuries are traditionally a tightly guarded state secret, and there’s logic to that. But they’re also annoying because you don’t know if they’re a) severe b) chronic or c) he’s just getting some down time after camp has been open for a week.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
hack players don't take shots at stars anymore.

that's gone with the old days.

now hack players look up to the stars, follow them on social media, and hope to get a signed stick.

when everyone plays for Team Bettman, the idea of a hack player taking a shot at a star is long gone. You don't do that to fellow rich friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad