Confirmed with Link: Austin Watson joins Red Wings for training camp PTO

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Marroon was signed by TBL because the team was too soft and wound up winning 3 cups in a row.

Knights had Reaves in their first Finals run, Kolesar for the Cup win. Florida is kinda goofy because their skills guys lead the team in penalties. If Copp and Compher could fight then Watson would have no use. There are a few guys on the team that will stand up for himself, but Larkin is the only one who stands up for his teammates. It's pretty pathetic.
Fair points I suppose. It just seems like we’ve HAD those guys a lot in the past. Witkowski, Mcalrath, Tootoo, and even Kostin last year. None of the guys seemed to have an impact on having a better team and in fact, I feel like they all made us worse. It’s why we let all of them go.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Fair points I suppose. It just seems like we’ve HAD those guys a lot in the past. Witkowski, Mcalrath, Tootoo, and even Kostin last year. None of the guys seemed to have an impact on having a better team and in fact, I feel like they all made us worse. It’s why we let all of them go.
Aside from Tootoo, they're all AHL players. I'd prefer someone better than Watson in terms of hockey AND fighting.

Stevie seems like the kinda guy that buys an expensive car and puts on cheap wheels because he ran out of money, lol. Cheap wheels are better than no wheels, I suppose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad