Confirmed with Link: Austin Watson joins Red Wings for training camp PTO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
I don't get why, there is absolutely no need for him as its tight enough like it is with those fighting for spots now.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Yzerman needed a target. He told MBN, "Beat this guy in a fight and you're on the team."

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Thought he might join the team last year.

If anyone wants someone on the roster that'll actually fight for his team-mates. This is it. Not a great fighter but long-lanky and willing.

Imo, he will make the team over a 3rd goalie for fighting, alone. Just my opinion.

We walk into somewhere like Ottawa, maybe even NYR, etc, this guy should be dressed.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Thought he might join the team last year.

If anyone wants someone on the roster that'll actually fight for his team-mates. This is it. Not a great fighter but long-lanky and willing.

Imo, he will make the team over a 3rd goalie for fighting, alone. Just my opinion.

We walk into somewhere like Ottawa, maybe even NYR, etc, this guy should be dressed.

With Ottawa and Nashville he also took pretty regular PK shifts. Seeing Clutterbuck still out there kinda wish we could bring him in, too.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
He would definitely add some snarl to the bottom 6. Ideally we could stash him down in GR to add some organizational depth and a bit of a mean streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad