Austin looking for positives - Kings With One of the League's Most Cap Efficient Forward Groups

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
next article “La kings with some of the sharpest skating blades in the nhl”
Must have gotten a much better equipment manager than the Kings had in the Roenick days.

This franchise is so uninspiring.
Generating faux excitement is the objective of many organizations in America today.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
They DO have badass equipment managers
Now only if they had some bad ass team doctors that stopped clearing injured players for games. Now that would be crazy. Living in LA and having the worst doctors who are clearing hobbling players for games lol.

Must have gotten a much better equipment manager that the Kings had in the Roenick days.

Generating faux excitement is the objective of many organizations in America today.
Roenick would make a 15 hour rebuttal

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Now only if they had some bad ass team doctors that stopped clearing injured players for games. Now that would be crazy. Living in LA and having the worst doctors who are clearing hobbling players for games lol.

Roenick would make a 15 hour rebuttal

How dare you insult the LA team doctors

Kings players after one period after getting cleared to play

1722019644393.gif

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Name one.

EDIT: And this isn't directed at RJ but the Roenick stuff... I know it's all jokes but you guys know that was almost 20 years ago right?

And that they DID in fact overhaul the much of the support staff in the summer of 2006 when Lombardi took over right?

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Must have gotten a much better equipment manager that the Kings had in the Roenick days.

I wish they could actually generate faux excitement.

They finally add some legit toughness and I'm so fed up with the organization that I forget they added the toughness.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Kings players after one period after getting cleared to play

View attachment 897246

Tbh I don’t buy into the mindset that the players are able to convince the staff they’re fine to play when they are not. Especially in the regular season.

stuff like this didn’t happen under DL. Kings medical staff is a joke.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
QB isn’t a bargain unttil he puts up 30 goals and 40 assists in b2b seasons : framing it a success is putting the cart before the horse.

All this silver lining bullshit is what we used to do before we won cups. Anything less than making a legitimate shot at the cup when you are in a window is a failure. Thats like saying yeah that chick I took home was a total horse face but she had a really nice ass! You still boned an ugly bitch!

Losers look for silver linings. Winners go out and f*** the prom queen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad