Recalled/Assigned: Aube-Kubel and Goulbourne up, Vorobyev down

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Why does everyone not like Goulie.....he is an energy guy and a PKer in LV plus he is not slow. I could conceive-ably think a line of Goul Lethera and Simmonds could be a great energy line. Maybe dinosaur hockey, but with this team, it sure as hell cannot hurt either. BESIDES DOES IT REALLY MATTER????

I did like Bundy intuition about pitying themselves. "Oh woo is me" attitude gotta go first, then if they aren't playing to fight for this coach, then let them fight for their own pride. Perhaps there is not enough talent and everyone over judged it. Or they just have low hockey IQ and cannot figure out the system. Just to make it perfectly clear, I am a Flyers fan first and a Hockey's Future fan second. And to make it perfectly clear again, if there were 23 Ronald MacDonald's on this team and they win the SC, why should I/we care?

I want to walk down Broad Street again like in '74 and '75.

ronald.jpg

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Ghoul definitely has an identity and the fact they're calling up an effort guy like him doesn't bode well for the leadership group or our playoff hopes. To me this says we're predicting more losses like the one to the islanders and are going to lose with attitude.

Nak has been playing well and may be getting his shot here. Perhaps at more than the 4th line role previously expected.

Interesting they went with these two instead of leir who is a bit of a combination. Speaks to the psychology of it

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ghoul definitely has an identity and the fact they're calling up an effort guy like him doesn't bode well for the leadership group or our playoff hopes. To me this says we're predicting more losses like the one to the islanders and are going to lose with attitude.

Nak has been playing well and may be getting his shot here. Perhaps at more than the 4th line role previously expected.

Interesting they went with these two instead of leir who is a bit of a combination. Speaks to the psychology of it

Let's just say it plain - no one in this organization except our scouts can adequately evaluate hockey players, or coaches.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
At this point. f*** it. Win a couple more games, keep Hak and Hex on.

Continued mediocrity will eventually lead to both being fired. Will take another season or two but it will come.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Played 9 Games

5:23
5:45
4:56
3:11
3:57
7:52
6:55
5:47
6:29

They openly admit he can't take a regular shift.
Hakstol has such a low ceiling for this 4th line, it's not about being able to take a regular shift, it's doing what he thinks he can do, regardless of how little the contribution.

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad