Rumor: Artemi Panarin Changes Agents

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Paul Theofanous former special forces officer, he's kinda specializes on russian players, was dealing with russian mafia vs russian players in 90's. Also was Varlamov's witness in his criminal case against his GF.

btw Rangers fans Vitaly Kravtsov is his client.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Yeah they both own places there
That makes sense. Honestly, after watching the Parise and Suter thing unfold as it happened and then reading years later about what all actually went on behind the scenes, this Panarin/Bobrovsky thing seems like it's an order of magnitude more telegraphed than that was.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
If Panarin and Bob want to play together, then why are they not willing to stay in Columbus?

Not too many teams could afford to add the 16 million or more they would potentially be asking.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Yeah they both own places there
Bob also moved to ST Petersburgh and bought a place next to Panarin's, the designer who was in charge of innovating Panarin's place, now is working with Bob on his place. They are pretty much inseparable now.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Meh ,disagreement with agents happen all the time....Some agents arent as sleasy as others

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
We saw this happen with Pacioretty prior to him being dealt to Vegas, where he signed an extension. Wonder if a similar situation plays out here.

The thing with Patches was that his agent was Pat Brisson, Tavares' agent. My speculation is that Patches wanted to get moved this offseason, and they almost had a trade-and-sign at the draft (potentially with the Islanders) but it fell through and that was that. Patches saw Brisson was devoting most of his energy to one particular client, and found an agent willing to prioritize him and get him his current contract on Vegas.

For this situation, maybe Panarin isn't closing the book on negotiating in-season? Perhaps that directive came as a negotiation tactic from his old agent and not the player himself.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
There was never an agent as LOUD and as attention seeking as Milstein.
I dont get why some agents are like this.....There are only 31 teams being a clown with them will only hurt your ability to conduct business...Sometimes you do need to advise your client to back off a little no??

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The thing with Patches was that his agent was Pat Brisson, Tavares' agent. My speculation is that Patches wanted to get moved this offseason, and they almost had a trade-and-sign at the draft (potentially with the Islanders) but it fell through and that was that. Patches saw Brisson was devoting most of his energy to one particular client, and found an agent willing to prioritize him and get him his current contract on Vegas.

For this situation, maybe Panarin isn't closing the book on negotiating in-season? Perhaps that directive came as a negotiation tactic from his old agent and not the player himself.

No, Patches fired his agent because he was friends with Bergevin and the guy probably tried to pressure him into signing with LA the night of the draft.

Reactions: Dexter Sinister

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I dont get why some agents are like this.....There are only 31 teams being a clown with them will only hurt your ability to conduct business...Sometimes you do need to advise your client to back off a little no??
There are 2 big fishes left in his pool, Kucherov and Vasy. (i don't count Zaytsev as a bigh fish, sorry Leafs fans.)

There was a story lately, Panarin during his live chat shared that he gifted Kane a watches, as a" thank you for everything" gift. He didn't specify what kind of watches it was or anything. What Milstein did? He went to do an interview immediatley., brought this story up for no reason and started braggin how those watches were priceless("you understand it right"), and how "he was involved in choosing them".. and "it was definetly worth more that $10K because you know...." :facepalm:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
There are 2 big fishes left in his pool, Kucherov and Vasy. (i don't count Zaytsev as a bigh fish, sorry Leafs fans.)

There was a story lately, Panarin during his live chat shared that he gifted Kane a watches, as a" thank you for everything" gift. He didn't specify what kind of watches it was or anything. What Milstein did? He went to do an interview immediatley., brought this story up for no reason and started braggin how those watches were priceless("you understand it right"), and how "he was involved in choosing them".. and "it was definetly worth more that $10K because you know...." :facepalm:
Yeah that does sound cringy....

Reactions: RoarBacon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad