Around the NHL

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Watching WSH/PHI and can't help but thinking about McMichael, three point game and 8 points in 6 games he was picked one spot after Tomasino and they've been compared to each other as prospects. Makes me wonder what could be if we weren't so adverse to playing our youngsters.
I mean at this point Evangelista is an anomaly. I don't know how the guy managed to stick with the way we handle our young players.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Lack of sleep, reading too much hockey media and putting pieces together. This gonna go well.

Edit: it did! I made a trade with Fanbase does that one cross over the border and murder me, Vandy is good, and we are facing World War III. Obviously it’s the end of the world. I love you friends. I’ll see you in the other side.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What is going on so far in the Central Division is pretty crazy, Not only are we 1-5-0 but three teams who were supposed to finish behind us in the standings- Jets/Wild/Blues- are a combined 17-3-2. That is nuts. Going to make it even harder to dig out from our hole

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
What is going on so far in the Central Division is pretty crazy, Not only are we 1-5-0 but three teams who were supposed to finish behind us in the standings- Jets/Wild/Blues- are a combined 17-3-2. That is nuts. Going to make it even harder to dig out from our hole
It's a long season... but starting off in the hole obviously won't help. Before this I would have pegged us around 80/20 to at least make the playoffs. I would have to optimistically dial that back to something more like 40/60 now. It's an uphill battle. And they have to start climbing really soon. :crossfing

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah that's the most concerning part is that the presumed bubble teams are doing great and a couple of the expected top teams (Colorado and Edmonton) got off to slow starts too. So now we have to catch up to the bubble teams and outplay two teams that you'd have to bet will bounce back.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad