Around the NHL XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Guys, just a reminder that TSN is unbiased.

sT2BHwi.png

Reactions: NyQuil and Deku

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Guys, just a reminder that TSN is unbiased.

sT2BHwi.png

That is not the homepage, why are you deceiving people? Tsn has pages that are dedicated to every team and if you click the team name, it takes you to a page with everything related to that team.

Low blow.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I haven't really watched many Islander games but Barzal is an exciting player to watch because he always looks so frantic and energetic and he makes so much happen even if it's not efficient.

Reactions: DrEasy

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Toronto was so bad defensively in that game tonight...and I do not mean just their defense, but their forwards too.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
For some reason I posted this twice. Wish delete was still a thing.

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
That is not the homepage, why are you deceiving people? Tsn has pages that are dedicated to every team and if you click the team name, it takes you to a page with everything related to that team.

Low blow.

I would consider the exact URL of 'tsn.ca' to be the homepage. That's exactly what it looked like to me around noon today.

Reactions: NyQuil

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Low blow.

It's literally the site's main NHL page. The heck you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad