Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

"After much consideration, the Arizona State Land Department (ASLD) has determined that it is in the best interest of the Trust to cancel the auction and reorder the steps," ASLD wrote in a news release. "ASLD recently confirmed that the proposed arena will require a Special Use Permit, and as a result we are requesting that the applicant file for and receive a Special Use Permit prior to the auction."

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

"After much consideration, the Arizona State Land Department (ASLD) has determined that it is in the best interest of the Trust to cancel the auction and reorder the steps," ASLD wrote in a news release. "ASLD recently confirmed that the proposed arena will require a Special Use Permit, and as a result we are requesting that the applicant file for and receive a Special Use Permit prior to the auction."
Makes sense, not sure why they didn't do that prior but ...

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
It has always looked like a queen's crown to me. Needs more pointy bits to be a king's crown. Type king 🤴 and crown 👑 in your phone and you get pointy emojis.

Also, great news. My daughter is sick on the couch so she can't go to her dance class today. So instead of driving for 80 minutes round trip and sitting in a car for 45 minutes, I can watch the game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad