Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
With so many former Sabres on the roster.....seems inevitable that the Panthers would inherit our inability to complete even the simplest of passes
I was thinking today, the Panthers took so many Sabres. Surely with those players we could have also had the same success as Florida.

But now you see it was just a slow poison we gave them :) Like a joke that takes 30 minutes to have a punchline

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Games 1-3: Bob plays outstanding, gives the Panthers a chance to get into the game and get the lead.

Games 4-6: Bob is mortal, Panthers go down and it's over.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I didn’t have a chance to see game 4 at all, but based on the score, did Florida go into that one assuming Edmonton would roll over and give up?

I’d also seriously consider a goalie switch in the third just to try and wake them up

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Draisaitl deserves the Conn Smythe.

Elbowing the other teams best player in the head seems to be a legitimate strategy. Not sure why the Panthers haven't tried this. Maybe they can't catch McDavid because he's too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad