Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I honestly wouldn't blame him. Not in a tie game 3, with your team down 0-2 in the series. You just can't break your team's momentum like that.
Good things don't happen to Oilers goalies outside of the crease in the Stanley Cup Finals in the 21st century.

Reactions: Ehran

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I guess that's a hook if they've been calling it all game, but i recall seeing like a 5-second long one by an Oiler earlier in the period that was ignored. same thing, right in on the hands, for like 30 feet.

Parallel to the mini-chop by Montour being a slash and the carnival-ring-the-bell swing by Hyman not being a slash.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'm disappointed I can't get a Sportsnet feed to work... I love watching them be dejected

I guess that's a hook if they've been calling it all game, but i recall seeing like a 5-second long one by an Oiler earlier in the period that was ignored. same thing, right in on the hands, for like 30 feet.

Parallel to the mini-chop by Montour being a slash and the carnival-ring-the-bell swing by Hyman not being a slash.

And it's not like it was in a dangerous part of the ice or negated anything from happening

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
When your last two captains win cups (and a bunch of other guys ranging from a #2 overall pick, a defenseman you tried at forward and a top six center you traded for who won a Conn Smythe) and you haven’t made the playoffs in an NHL record 13 years

giphy.gif

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Oooh.. Oilers are making a game of it. 1 goal game with 5 minutes remaining in the 3rd.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
One win away from my dual signed Eichel & Reinhart photo containing two Stanley Cup champions. Now if only I could alter the photo so they are wearing Vegas and Florida jerseys then maybe it would have more resale value, lol.

Reactions: joshjull

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
When your last two captains win cups (and a bunch of other guys ranging from a #2 overall pick, a defenseman you tried at forward and a top six center you traded for who won a Conn Smythe) and you haven’t made the playoffs in an NHL record 13 years

giphy.gif
Gotta be something in the drinking water......... lol

Read somewhere that Kyle Okposo has a $500K bonus clause if he wins the Stanley Cup in his contract.

Fact or fiction?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Yeah, but I give them a pass. They didn't have a ton of time to work with the fan base to build any sort of brand / image.

Besides, in a few years those may be collector jerseys. :thumbu:
I have no issue with Utah HC doing it given the tight timeframe with the move from Arizona to Utah.

I do think the slanted text being overdone, though.

Reactions: Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad