Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I'd give him a game.
If a 3rd or 4th liner did the same thing to Draisaitl they sure as hell would have received multiple games
Reminds me of Buffalo's last playoff series, when Mike Richards plowed Connolly into the boards face first. The league was about "oh well that's the playoffs". The league has only tried to change enough to stay relevant for the times...under pressure...and still only enact discipline based on outside factors.

This is why I cringe when some posters talk about just wanting to make the playoffs, and worry about being a contender later. This roster is poised to get their shit kicked if they ever make it in. They are ripe to get hurt for real. Fans will be on a high for all of about two games, and then crying blood when a player like Quinn or Benson gets run and taken out, with discipline being a joke or non-existent if a player like McAvoy made the hit.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Analysts make inane comments to fill space. Hrudy just said the Oilers have to jump the Panthers early as they'll be tired from travel. As if both teams didn't travel from the same place
Oilers left immediately after game 2 like most road teams do. Panthers only traveled yesterday, and their flight was delayed ~4 hours due to weather leaving FLL.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
What the hell did Montour do? I missed it live but didn't see shit on 5he replay

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Florida’s positioning and coverage on the PK is nuts. Edmonton had the puck in the zone for nearly the full 2 minutes and only really had 2 good looks

Utah Hockey Club" is a temporary name, but its color scheme will be the official one for the franchise going forward. We will pick a team name for 25/26 season.

Lol wut
That’s the permanent color scheme? Bleh. Super bland. Would like it way better if Utah Jazz purple was used in place of black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad