Around the NHL: Post-Draft and Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

I wonder if he's already dealing with a groin issue...

Apparently what he's dealing with isn't related to the knee surgery and requires management and not surgery. Sounds like a soft tissue issue, like a groin to me.

:dunno:

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn

I wonder if he's already dealing with a groin issue...

Apparently what he's dealing with isn't related to the knee surgery and requires management and not surgery. Sounds like a soft tissue issue, like a groin to me.

:dunno:
I worked on a groin issue in PT all winter...this does look like some of the exercises I had to do, I used that band a lot.

I'm not sure a groin issue is any better than his knee still recovering. Could easily be worse.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

That's a LOT of Eichel.

Don't love seeing that Trouba replay again where he tried to break Necas' skull and Necas ducked and Trouba went over him. Not a play to be celebrated.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

The what????

Seems to be this bit behind the knee -

1727194183608.png

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
For those wondering about NHL Expansion....

NHL is not considering expansion, commissioner Gary Bettman says

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman says expansion is not on the horizon for the league, despite persistent rumours to the contrary.

“Everything that’s been written in the last week is categorically wrong,” Bettman told the Star on Monday. “We’re not going through an expansion process. And other than updating the board on Oct. 1 as to places that have expressed an interest, there’s nothing else that’s going to be done on expansion.”

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

The fact that Swayman isn't signed yet is really interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad