New Jersey
Well, boys and girls, we gained 1% on the night. :laugh:

NYR

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
So we actually jump into the 8th spot at least for a few hours with a win tomorrow crazy

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The Penguins just played the most gutless game.

Not going to say that we can do it, but they're only 6 points ahead.

Got some games with them coming up. Pens put it together without their top guns for a long time. Wonder if there is some market correction here.

Metro is really struggling recently and this run couldn't have happened at a better time. Win tomorrow and it's right into the middle of this cluster of teams.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Not going to say that we can do it, but they're only 6 points ahead.

Got some games with them coming up. Pens put it together without their top guns for a long time. Wonder if there is some market correction here.

Metro is really struggling recently and this run couldn't have happened at a better time. Win tomorrow and it's right into the middle of this cluster of teams.
The baby Rangers play plenty of shitty games but I’ve never seen them mail it in like this. Hornqvist just cross checked some poor kid in the jaw, couldn’t even get himself off the ice.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The baby Rangers play plenty of shitty games but I’ve never seen them mail it in like this. Hornqvist just cross checked some poor kid in the jaw, couldn’t even get himself off the ice.

That was gutless. He probably tore that kids ACL with that kind of a cheap shot.

Really thought that if they got their players back that they'd be cup contenders. Now it's looking like the end of last season again. Team ripe to bounce in the 1st round.

Reactions: leetch99

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
That was gutless. He probably tore that kids ACL with that kind of a cheap shot.

Really thought that if they got their players back that they'd be cup contenders. Now it's looking like the end of last season again. Team ripe to bounce in the 1st round.
If they’re getting this frustrated against the Sharks imagine what the Flyers are going to do to them in the first round...

Reactions: Captain Lindy

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Maybe a nice little breakout season for Kevin Fiala, and he's done it getting 15 minutes a game. Also... Ryan Donato has too much talent to only be playing 10 minutes.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe a nice little breakout season for Kevin Fiala, and he's done it getting 15 minutes a game. Also... Ryan Donato has too much talent to only be playing 10 minutes.
I know people hated Fenton but the Fiala trade was a good one for the Wild.

Reactions: B17 Apricots

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Did anyone step up for the Sharks & make Hornqvist pay? A POS player on a POS team.

I hope the Pens make the playoffs & get swept in the first round so they have a shitty mid range draft pick with zero chance of the NHL rigging the lottery in their favor. I wish this in perpetuity.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Feels like someone walked into the pens locker room with a mirror and the guys looked around and realized there was a bunch of ahlers in the room. I mean I have no idea how they’ve been winning. I mean yes I do Crosby Malkin but those two propping up a bunch of nobodies can only go on for so long.

They’re 3 games up on us that’s it.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
If they’re getting this frustrated against the Sharks imagine what the Flyers are going to do to them in the first round...
Was going to say that the Flyers are looking set to take the division at this point, but the Pens probably fall to WC1 so it'll still likely happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad