Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Somebody on X said, she's getting better looking everytime I see her. My sentiments exactly. I don't lust over women (and saw quite a few at Costco yesterday) but man, she IS looking kind of hot.

Edmonton is going to regret embarassing the Panthers like that. They won the battle, but will l;ose the war. WHY would they choose to do that? Panthers wanted to wrap it up on home ice anyway. Those fans deserve their 1st. EFF Edmonton.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Somebody on X said, she's getting better looking everytime I see her. My sentiments exactly. I don't lust over women (and saw quite a few at Costco yesterday) but man, she IS looking kind of hot.

Edmonton is going to regret embarassing the Panthers like that. They won the battle, but will l;ose the war. WHY would they choose to do that? Panthers wanted to wrap it up on home ice anyway. Those fans deserve their 1st. EFF Edmonton.
She's having a Laf-type breakout year

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

They’ve controlled almost the entire series.

The pucks went in for them last night. If Florida doesn’t pick up their play they’ll lose game 5 too. They’re lucky to be up in this series at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's

The pucks went in for them last night. If Florida doesn’t pick up their play they’ll lose game 5 too. They’re lucky to be up in this series at all.

I think we kind of have to ignore the fact that Edmonton have put themselves in a position where Skinner is their starting goalie if we're going to call them unlucky, though.

He's just as much a part of the roster as McDavid, and he is abysmal.

Reactions: BleedBlueNYR

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site

Florida gave up on their aggressive forechecking which is their bread and butter for shutting down high skilled lines like EDM's and our's. They just need to turn that knob back up to 10 and get a bounce back game from Bob and it'll be a done deal.

EDM losing to extend Canada's cup drought is amusing.
FLA getting reverse swept however, is also amusing.
But I'm rooting for FLA simply so we can get the offseason started. I don't actually care who wins.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Florida gave up on their aggressive forechecking which is their bread and butter for shutting down high skilled lines like EDM's and our's. They just need to turn that knob back up to 10 and get a bounce back game from Bob and it'll be a done deal.

EDM losing to extend Canada's cup drought is amusing.
FLA getting reverse swept however, is also amusing.
But I'm rooting for FLA simply so we can get the offseason started. I don't actually care who wins.

I want Mikkola to win a cup because he's done nothing wrong. And Drury should have traded Buch for Lundell when I told him to. If he had we'd be the ones in the final now winning the cup. Sheesh.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Having a bad week, need hockey to continue to keep me entertained. Let' go oilers! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Reactions: Ail

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
For everyone saying the panthers haven’t been faking injuries or diving all throughout the playoffs. Should also mention the left leg was the supposed injured leg.

I have hurt my legs and then tried to push off with the hurt one only to find it didn't work. Sometimes out of a weird instinct/unconscious test to "gauge" how bad it is. I am not sure this is the smoking gun you think it is.

Reactions: frozenrubber

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Oilers fans on the main are announcing that Bob has commenced with a melt down LOL. Wishful thinking ?

He's gotten lit up in 1 game in every series he's played this tear. He's followed it up by not getting lit up again.

If he gets popped for 5+ tonight they may be onto something. I think the only different with the Oilers is that they're more than capable of carrying play and creating good chances than their previous opponents and it seems like they finally got the memo to elevate the puck.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site

Pretty massive contract. Still young. Expires at the age of 33. A bit of a gamble but he will probably continue to grow playing with Quinn. Can't believe he only had 5 goals last season with the bomb he has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad