Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I seent this on ESPN but it raises a good point.

If Florida wins tonight (or wins the cup at all) should McDingDong win the Conn Smythe? He's already broken a Gretzky record and nobody on Florida has really stood out more than the other, its been a total team effort.

I wouldn't be against it.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017

If Florida wins tonight (or wins the cup at all) should McDingDong win the Conn Smythe? He's already broken a Gretzky record and nobody on Florida has really stood out more than the other, its been a total team effort.

it's distasteful. You have to destroy the opposing Finals team individually to get that. Not just the 3 rounds prior. mcdavid hasn't done that.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site

FLA wins 2-1, its still Bobrovsky. McD has to drag the Oilers to game 7 to get that consideration IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad