Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I was watching the game last night and the crew calling the game kept talking about how the Oilers were carrying the play most of the night. I was like WTF? In reality they did dominate the 1st but Dallas clearly had the better of the play in the 2nd and 3rd and it showed on the scoreboard. I would still rather listen to TNT than ESPN but they both suck tbh. It seems the teams that won the 1st game of their series have been getting all the love from these dorks. Both series are evenly matched.

Reactions: TheDirtyH and Atax

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL

GoAwayPanarin

May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Fighting over a game your aren’t even playing in is so stupid.

Won’t lie, I enjoyed the f*** out of watching that one Devil fans getting RNC’d (poorly, but it worked) by a ranger fan. TBF the devils fan deserved it.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Somewhere Bobrov is smiling.
IMG_7939.jpeg

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
I enjoy spending time watching hockey, I love following the Rangers, I watch tons of random obscure prospects... at the end of the day though it's all just bread and circuses for the plebs. If you get into actual fights over a silly little meaningless game you're a f***ing moron. Bozo behavior

GoAwayPanarin

May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I enjoy spending time watching hockey, I love following the Rangers, I watch tons of random obscure prospects... at the end of the day though it's all just bread and circuses for the plebs. If you get into actual fights over a silly little meaningless game you're a f***ing moron. Bozo behavior

1000000%

This shit is fun sometimes and other times its not.

It is never worth chucking knuckles over with the caveat that they're thrown your way first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad