Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
fi3s8euf74u21.jpg

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
As I was texting a friend who is a Habs fan and after the customary jokes I said maybe the loss is the best thing for the team if they find a way to move a couple players and shake up the core. Obviously top heavy at forward has not worked so they need to try a different approach. If they had won a round or two maybe they keep things the same and thus the fans continue to endure disappointing season after disappointing season. Obviously as a Sabres fan I hope whatever they do becomes a trainwreck but we'll see what their future holds.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Dangle vid tonight should be juicy

He was shoveling dirt on them after game 4. I expect he'll advocate for blowing it up. They need to break some things down, it's not working. Their best defenseman just got smoked on a game and series deciding goal. Their MVP nominee center is half the player he is in the regular season. Shanny, Treliving and Keefe should all get the axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad