OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
On a random note, what's with all these new-ish posters who claim to be life long Penguins fans who only post in McDavid threads and constantly praise McDavid/downplay Crosby? They never post on the Pens forum about the Penguins, and in any "neutral" discussions they always take the anti-Penguin stance.

It's like signing up as a Capitals fan, with a Capitals avatar, and saying you're a life long Capitals fan, then go into every thread and talk about how Crosby is superior to Ovechkin and how the Penguins are light years better than the Capitals (although this one is true, but you get the point).

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
On a random note, what's with all these new-ish posters who claim to be life long Penguins fans who only post in McDavid threads and constantly praise McDavid/downplay Crosby? They never post on the Pens forum about the Penguins, and in any "neutral" discussions they always take the anti-Penguin stance.

It's like signing up as a Capitals fan, with a Capitals avatar, and saying you're a life long Capitals fan, then go into every thread and talk about how Crosby is superior to Ovechkin and how the Penguins are light years better than the Capitals (although this one is true, but you get the point).
I don't know who would do such a thing.

-Guy who hates the Bruins.

But I agree about that poster you're referring to.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't know who would do such a thing.

-Guy who hates the Bruins.

But I agree about that poster you're referring to.
I just find it obnoxious. It's like, if you're a fan of McDavid/the Oilers, great. Be a fan. But don't sign up with a Pens' avatar, pretend to be a lifelong Pens fan, then spend literally every post of yours talking about how McDavid is superior to Crosby and Gretzky is superior to Lemieux and "like" every post where someone criticizes Crosby/Lemieux/the Penguins.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Midnight Judges burner account? 😂

They couldn’t praise McDavid under their normal account as it would tarnish the Ovechkin name.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
FINISH ‘EM PANTHERS 🐆

1718754678274.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Losing respect for Floridas moxy right now. Why the hell is Maurice still putting Montour on the powerplay? How are you giving up a SHG a game?

Reactions: Fordy

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Florida is going to **** their pants if they have to go back up to Edmonton.

But hey, Carolina’s 3-0 comeback came up short in 6 to NY.

For as obsessed as everyone is about the Tkachuk’s, the one certainly is MIA in this series so far.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Panthers have too many players playing noticeably awful right now. Montour and Tkachuk look trash, Reinhart invisible.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Florida is going to absolutely choke this away.

The Oilers coming back from down 3-0 in the cup finals would be a career defining series for McDavid, if they can get it done.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad