OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
you almost had me at first, that's a pretty awesome AI fake. how hilarous would it be if he paul m. actually said those words
The I'm just f***in with you part is the best.

Can't believe that shit gets sensored yet they allow full sensor of people getting brutally killed.

Boobs are somehow worse then death. :eyeroll:
True shame. Since McDrai wilted like little hoes under pressure, she was the only body in an Oilers jersey to look forward to.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Yea because he gives the puck away in high danger spots his goalie can’t save. It’s not bad luck, JFresh. He looks like shit and the mistakes he make are all extremely costly.
This is precisely why those "charts" and his takes bug me. If you watch the games you'll see Nurse will turn the puck over in the most dangerous areas. He's the biggest reason for the save percentage when he's on the ice.

It's like these people who stick with "charts" and "player cards" don't even see what leads to these goals against occurring and just look at the numbers to say it's not his fault, he's just not getting the saves.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
81% of the starting lineup were traded for or signed in free agency. Interesting, seems high but I guess it’s working and I can’t be assed doing a comparison 😂

Connor McDrab

1718494966227.png

Reactions: Al Smith

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
2-1. At least keep it within one through the end of the period, hopefully.

Didn't realize there hasn't been a finals sweep since 1998.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad