OT: Around the NHL: Cup or bust for the Leafs and Oilers? Bust it is!

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, I meant the hurricane.

Also, jesus. What a f***ing douchebag. He went from annoying to repulsive pretty quick over the past year or so.

-edit- Double yikes.

View attachment 913269
What a dumb f***ing :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

It's insane this fat slop is younger than Sid.

Pretty cool.

Thought the “freedom” inscription was weird even for the US 😝 but apparently it has to do with a Maurice speech

Not gonna lie that's a thing of beauty and I'm a bloke that doesn't even wear my wedding ring.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
It's amazing to me how this league still refuses to do anything about shots to the head. Hiding behind this "it will remove hitting from the game" rhetoric is dumb.
C'mon, you minimize injury possibility if you graze someone's jersey before cold-cocking them in the head.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
C'mon, you minimize injury possibility if you graze someone's jersey before cold-cocking them in the head.
Getzlaf and Parros as the DoPs is hilariously bad. It's cronyism hiring and hiring based off of his ivy league pedigree for Parros while having zero actual experience to be in a role like that given the way he played. It's funny how they never hire the ex player that was dealt dirty hits etc.

Instead it's always some twat that was a powerforward or some gritty marginal turd of an NHL player like Parros and he hired his mate.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Ad

Ad

Ad