OT: Around the NHL - Cat Scratch Fever

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I mean, if you’re thinking of trading Evander Kane and you’re losing Ken Holland you gotta replace the bad dude and bad GM voids

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
So Vegas is gonna sign Stamkos eh.
No, Nick Cousins and Tony Deangelo are signing there. There's reports the Golden Knights feel Mitchell Miller embodies #VegasBorn and will sign him to a 3yr deal as as Topi Ronni to restock their prospect pool.

They're also looking into Carter Hart now that they need another goalie.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Lol Toronto.

They didn't upgrade their goaltending even a tiny bit. They added Stolarz and brought back Murray with Woll likely the defacto #1. Then they got slower on Defense as well. Stolarz is 30 and has shown potential but the fact that no team has felt worthy of trying to land him and play him more other than Florida, behind a very good team, doesn't really help with being confident this will hold up well.

This is just such a f***ing joke.

Ignatius

Utah Direwolf
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
His interview he seemed excited about the lifestyle down there, lots of water activities.

Looked genuine when he said he looks at Sid like a big brother.

He got his name on the Cup as a rookie riding shotgun to an all-time great, he got paid, and now he gets to live it up while playing for a destination franchise. His career has been a pretty incredible ride so far all things considered.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

This is just such a f***ing joke.

Agreed.

This league showing time and time again it is an absolutely joke of a f***ing carny show.

These 3 assholes should’ve been banned/blackballed from anything hockey related for the rest of their miserable lives….

Seriously?? Why do we continue to support this flaming shitbag of a league?? I get that we all love hockey, but goddamn:shakehead :help:

Ignatius

Utah Direwolf
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Agreed.

This league showing time and time again it is an absolutely joke of a f***ing carny show.

These 3 assholes should’ve been banned/blackballed from anything hockey related for the rest of their miserable lives….

Seriously?? Why do we continue to support this flaming shitbag of a league?? I get that we all love hockey, but goddamn:shakehead :help:

Part of me thinks that if you are enough of a cash cow for the league like the Blackhawks you can pretty much do whatever you want and at the end of the day everyone is expected to turn a blind eye and business returns to normal.

Make this make sense: Remember when our boy Fleury was told to not wear that goalie mask he had created to honor Native American heritage and the league said it was inappropriate? Yet a short time before that he was in a Blackhawks uniform and there was no such drama instigated by the league.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Agreed.

I stopped giving them money a few years back. I get my landlords cable so I can watch when the Pens are televised.

That said I’m tempted to get NHL.tv again for the GDT lol’s

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay