Around the NHL 2024/25

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Chevy takes the FA day off cause he knows he has no hope in hell of attracting a long in the tooth FA to this market, I wish he would take the Trade deadline day off too. Making trades during the season is still a go.

Agreed. I wish he'd hold onto draft assets by the trade deadline, then in the summer when teams are looking for 1sts, float around ours to see what player without a NTC we can grab.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Trouba may be a grossly overpaid traffic cone and a headhunter, but I can’t really find fault with that hit.

Scary result, and hate to see a likely brain injury. Barron unfortunately put himself in a bad spot there.

I am not a big fan of Trouba’s antics but I didn’t have a problem with that hit. Barron needs to be much smarter and have some situational awareness.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Every time I see Drysdale I'm impressed with his play. Just silky smooth with his skating with the puck, sound positioning, and shows a lot of skill but for whatever reason he struggles to put up points for some reason.

Reactions: Buffdog

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
So the Hockey News came out with an article today calling Paul Maurice one of the greatest coaches of all time. And I remember being told around here over and over again how he was one of the worst coaches in the league. Not that the Hockey News is cutting edge but they make a pretty good argument.
I'd have him in the top 10 for sure

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Fort Sask, AB
So the Hockey News came out with an article today calling Paul Maurice one of the greatest coaches of all time. And I remember being told around here over and over again how he was one of the worst coaches in the league. Not that the Hockey News is cutting edge but they make a pretty good argument.
Every second post was "Pomo is a mediocre coach we'll never win with" for about 5 years here. I always liked him but he did the right thing to move on. I was happy to see him win a cup despite it being in Florida.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I always like Maurice and thought he was a good coach but I'll admit I was saying it was time for him to go because the team was regressing which meant they were tuning him out. If the players don't listen to the coach its easier to fire the coach than the players.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
I always like Maurice and thought he was a good coach but I'll admit I was saying it was time for him to go because the team was regressing which meant they were tuning him out. If the players don't listen to the coach its easier to fire the coach than the players.
He overplayed players.

5 minute 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad