Around the NHL 2024/25

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Watching the habs game here and they’re naming the players who aren’t dressed for tonight’s game and I’m wondering who the old guy standing behind them is and it’s frikkin Laine! Holy crap that kid has aged! I don’t know…he doesn’t look good to me. Was actually a little upsetting

Reactions: Buffdog

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Watching the habs game here and they’re naming the players who aren’t dressed for tonight’s game and I’m wondering who the old guy standing behind them is and it’s frikkin Laine! Holy crap that kid has aged! I don’t know…he doesn’t look good to me. Was actually a little upsetting
Has had injuries, life issues
It happens , worse to some than others

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Trouba with a big hit on McGroarty... welcome to the NHL kid.

Really impressed by Puljujarvi... wish the Jets had given him a shot when he was trying to make an NHL comeback.

Trouba looks fantastic... maybe he has turned back the clock to his Jets days?

Reactions: Thechozen1

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Trouba with a big hit on McGroarty... welcome to the NHL kid.

Really impressed by Puljujarvi... wish the Jets had given him a shot when he was trying to make an NHL comeback.

Trouba looks fantastic... maybe he has turned back the clock to his Jets days?
I thought they said trouba had a foot injury all last season?

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
It's hard making $50 million before you turn 30 and then getting engaged to an instagram model. I feel for the guy. There was no one there for him to tell him he needed to work out instead of just play video games. Thats a rocky road.
I dated one , at least it seemed like it at the time :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: WolfHouse

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Yes- I experienced the exact same thing when I saw him standing there. I thought it was an elderly man. Then I recognized the face .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad