Around the NHL 2024/25

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
It shouldn't exist in the nhl. This should be a lengthy suspension.

When garbage players target stars in non hockey plays it should absolutely not be tolerated.

I'm all for tough, physical hockey but this is chicken shit hockey

I think more than any individual team's complaints (or their fanbase's complaints) about Parros being unfit for his current role, this whole preseason being a goon show is far more damning evidence.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
And the Vegas Golden Child wins again.
NHL is bizarre and unlikeable in its dealings with Vegas vs. the rest of the league
They have to keep them strong, they got NFL soon MLB and in all probability NBA in the near future. ATM they have strong attendance but they might find themselves fourth in pecking order for Vegas residents and the majority in their building will be cheering for the other team.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
If Scheifele gets 4 playoff games for his hockey play hit on Evans, X whateverthef*** his name is should get 20 at least.

Did you see the shit Krug pulled on Thomas in game one of the Cup finals the year before? Like made a beeline and basically matched course to run down Thomas. No effort to play the puck. Thomas gone for the series.

Zero games.

I understand that it had only been recently that you weren't required to go to the bench if you lost your helmet, but I'm sure he'd have gotten a pass for that too.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Did you see the shit Krug pulled on Thomas in game one of the Cup finals the year before? Like made a beeline and basically matched course to run down Thomas. No effort to play the puck. Thomas gone for the series.

Zero games.

I understand that it had only been recently that you weren't required to go to the bench if you lost your helmet, but I'm sure he'd have gotten a pass for that too.

And 100% retaliation too.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

Zero games.

I don't see a problem with the Krug hit on Thomas. He separated him from the puck. If he doesn't make that hit, Thomas has chipped the puck past him and it's odd man rush going the other way.

I also didn't see a problem with the Schiefele hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad