Around the NHL 2024/25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Aww man i feel bad for laine... theres any article about the fans going crazy for his first rush in preseason where he gets stripped of the puck before he gets a shot off... but the energy in the building!!! Cest quoi!!!

They are going to crucify him when he slumps in december
I wouldn’t be surprised if this season sours Laine’s desire to continue in the NHL. The rabid fan base and invasive media might wear him down.

Super happy he stayed out east.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Aww man i feel bad for laine... theres any article about the fans going crazy for his first rush in preseason where he gets stripped of the puck before he gets a shot off... but the energy in the building!!! Cest quoi!!!

They are going to crucify him when he slumps in december
I think that Habs fans and media only crucify players when the expectations are high. Right now the Canadiens are turning the hump from the abyss towards contention, and if Laine helps in that regard, becomes a 30 goal scorer again, he'll experience the good side of playing in Montreal, where you become a legend playing in a legendary hockey city.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Seems like a good many Pens fans expect McGroarty to start in the AHL. Consensus seems he's been just ok in the preseason.

Glass though apparently had a good game. Hopefully he can get his career on track there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad