Around the NHL - 2024-25 season.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Going from a 5000 seat college rink to this...

Screenshot_2024-09-29-16-19-24-220.jpg

Last edited:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Going from a 5000 seat college rink to this...

View attachment 910892
This was already well known and they have plans for a massive renovation ($500m+) that will fix this. It starts this coming offseason, then will continue in the 2026 and 2027 offseasons

Seattle would have had the same problems initially if they didn't have time to renovate before getting their expansion team

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012

My other team really seem to be making a mess of things with Swayman.
I happen to think their long run of great goalies has more to do with their goalie coach Bob Essensa but would still feel better if they get it resolved. 8x8 seems more than fair with Swayman's resume.
I don't know who to believe, a lying exec, or lying agent

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
People always bring up the Sharks or the Wings as teams that missed out on cups post-2000. But the Bruins have consistently gotten in their own way for decades now. Really horrible front office, no matter who seems to be there.

If not for an act of God (or whatever you wanna call Tim Thomas), they would still be searching for their first cup since 1972. It’s a miracle they’ve been a dominant regular season team for so long

Reactions: Iggys Dome

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
People always bring up the Sharks or the Wings as teams that missed out on cups post-2000. But the Bruins have consistently gotten in their own way for decades now. Really horrible front office, no matter who seems to be there.

If not for an act of God (or whatever you wanna call Tim Thomas), they would still be searching for their first cup since 1972. It’s a miracle they’ve been a dominant regular season team for so long

:laugh:

They've made the SCF twice since then and set the regular season all time point record, which is a whole lot more than most teams including the Flames can claim. Not a miracle at all. It's strong leadership and a great team culture. You demand high standards and you tend to achieve high standards.

I don't know who to believe, a lying exec, or lying agent

It is Lewis Gross, and he does live for the drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iggys Dome

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
:laugh:

They've made the SCF twice since then and set the regular season all time point record, which is a whole lot more than most teams including the Flames can claim. Not a miracle at all. It's strong leadership and a great team culture. You demand high standards and you tend to achieve high standards.
I’m sure they might have won even more if they didn’t trade Seguin for pennies on the dollar and bungle three straight picks in the best draft since 2003. They have a track record for succeeding in spite of their clownshow management

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I’m sure they might have won even more if they didn’t trade Seguin for pennies on the dollar and bungle three straight picks in the best draft since 2003. They have a track record for succeeding in spite of their clownshow management

That's still one of the weirdest things I've ever seen at a draft. Trying to be too clever and ended up looking like dumbasses

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad