Around the NHL: 2024-25 Season, Are You Not Entertained?

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The Wings are dogshit and Timothy Dexter'ing their way to some wins doesn't change anything and they aren't winning shit anytime soon. And we all know Pegula is a clueless bumpkin but if you seriously think he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to sign Kane and fill our half empty arena you couldn't be more wrong. And if you don't think the GM who got his job for his ability to say "Yes Mr Pegula" tried to sign him you couldn't be more wrong.

I will say this: if his decision to not come home was driven by a desire to not be around "family and friends I would not mess with" and the potential complications it might lead to then it's far more understandable and I would strike my prior comments from the record.
Don't back up your "Act" with any facts. Nice! Time to go back to Giraffe's.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Without the trade, Samuelsson would be in our top 4 all year.
Good point ... I think we have a serviceable top 4 with Byram in there. Samuelsson likely would have tanked one of those pairings in both possession and actual goals against.

Basically if this team could start producing on the PP, they're very solid even with a terrible second line. If they can somehow get both the PP and Line 2 going to some capacity, I think we might have a legit shot at playoffs here.

Reactions: KeepKane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad