Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_0177.jpeg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
May be not the worst time to sell them something when Luke&Pesce will come back.

We'll see what the Devils decide to do with Kovacevic/Nemec, but Utah probably has other options (prospects/waivers claim/UFA) than say DeSimone.

LHD: Sergachev-Valimaki-Cole(can play right side)-Kolyachonok
RHD: Kesselring-Bortuzzo-Lamoureux

If they go on a losing streak, I wouldn't be surprised if the owner presses them to trade one of their bajillion draft picks for immediate help. But Elliotte Friedman mentioned in his podcast this week that nobody's really ready to deal centers or D right now.

Reactions: Guadana

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
We'll see what the Devils decide to do with Kovacevic/Nemec, but Utah probably has other options (prospects/waivers claim/UFA) than say DeSimone.

LHD: Sergachev-Valimaki-Cole(can play right side)-Kolyachonok
RHD: Kesselring-Bortuzzo-Lamoureux

If they go on a losing streak, I wouldn't be surprised if the owner presses them to trade one of their bajillion draft picks for immediate help. But Elliotte Friedman mentioned in his podcast this week that nobody's really ready to deal centers or D right now.
We have 7 roster level defensemen and one young defenseman who is close to be ready for NHL and very talented(plus one NHL level Misyul, but his price isnt actually big). And even with his mistakes, Nemec was better than Hamilton and Dillion.
(Its not for you, its for everyone who wants to sh1t on players of our own team. Im lazy to argue about how Nemec was the worst player in the team in recent days, he wasnt, he was one of the good ones, I have eyes and I dont have bias against euros or against NAs or against any Devils players. We already traded Ty Smith and Will Butcher away. So please, dont waste my time, I will not answer. Its a shame what we saw this season in our community).

May be something tradable is there.

They have plenty of young talents, they made tonns of picks in recent years. And I believe they need to sell product now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad