Around the NHL 2024-25 regular season

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Is there possibly anybody we know (as in on the team) connected to this?

Perps are/were aged between 16-19 in 2014 and all we know is that they are/were OHL players.

That's a big net to cast. Probably best not to speculate at all.

It seems this story is only just gaining traction. Absolutely gross and you know this only scratching the surface. We all said that the last time. More will come, unfortunately.

Hope this woman finds peace and justice.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I mean have you looked at that lineup? The forward group right now is two superstars, one second line center, a couple of third liners, and like seven 4th line/AHL guys. lol
that should definitely be enough to get a win. if they somehow lose to the sharks and the ducks, that might be enough.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Also, I'm pretty pissed the mods locked the main board thread.

Just delete the shit head posts man, leave the sensible comments open for discussion.

Eh I get it. It's why I gave up being a mod. There are too many of those posts to keep up with deleting them and infracting people. It's a thankless job for which you receive no pay.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Eh I get it. It's why I gave up being a mod. There are too many of those posts to keep up with deleting them and infracting people. It's a thankless job for which you receive no pay.

I get it too, I just don't agree with it haha. It's an issue that deserves a discussion forum.

But you're right. Shit heads can't help being shit heads.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
fanduel taking over for ballys i can see it in a few years time these books having their own channels to broadcast games themselves

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Part of me is enjoying the misery that is Nashville. I didnt say anything during the off season but it was starting to piss me off especially listening to everyones season previews how Nashville is gonna be so great and yada yada yada.

Listen, I love that they went for it. You dont see it too often in the NHL. I have to give them credit. But they are not that good!! They are an aging team that added more players past their best before date. Like who is their best forward? Is it Forsberg? Very underrated player dont get me wrong but is he THE GUY? Stamkos is not good 5on5, Marchessault is a complimentary piece, O'Reilly while good is ideally 2C if not 3C on a Cup team.

Josi is amazing and Skjei is great but other than that the defense aint that stellar either. Its not like the days of Subban-Josi-Ekholm-Ellis. They are kinda thin. Saros is elite at his best but he might be on the decline soon.

They are not a sure thing to make the playoffs either so Josi and co will be probably playing crazy minutes during the regular season already and if they make the playoffs they wont be at their best.

I'm still very confident that they make the playoffs and get bounced in the first round. But compared to all the buzz that has been around them that sounds like a pretty big disappointment.

• Wow
Reactions: Dialamo and Oneiro

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Nashville fans were split on their summer since half of them accept (and love) that ownership never wants to tank and the other half sees the purgatory writing on the wall. I'd be the latter if I were them.

I just don't admire the mushy middle approach at all. Even prime Lou, the best all in all the time architect in the sport's history, couldn't get it done without Hall of Fame skaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad