Around the NHL 2024-25 regular season

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Is there possibly anybody we know (as in on the team) connected to this?

Perps are/were aged between 16-19 in 2014 and all we know is that they are/were OHL players.

That's a big net to cast. Probably best not to speculate at all.

It seems this story is only just gaining traction. Absolutely gross and you know this only scratching the surface. We all said that the last time. More will come, unfortunately.

Hope this woman finds peace and justice.

Reactions: Bleedred

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I mean have you looked at that lineup? The forward group right now is two superstars, one second line center, a couple of third liners, and like seven 4th line/AHL guys. lol
that should definitely be enough to get a win. if they somehow lose to the sharks and the ducks, that might be enough.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Also, I'm pretty pissed the mods locked the main board thread.

Just delete the shit head posts man, leave the sensible comments open for discussion.

Eh I get it. It's why I gave up being a mod. There are too many of those posts to keep up with deleting them and infracting people. It's a thankless job for which you receive no pay.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Eh I get it. It's why I gave up being a mod. There are too many of those posts to keep up with deleting them and infracting people. It's a thankless job for which you receive no pay.

I get it too, I just don't agree with it haha. It's an issue that deserves a discussion forum.

But you're right. Shit heads can't help being shit heads.

Reactions: Darkauron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad