Around the NHL 2024-2025

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Lot of solid games today, Oilers at Stars, Vegas at Florida, Rangers at Leafs. Bruins at Utah and Calgary in Seattle later to see if Calgary is for real (I do not believe it). Seattle I am telling you guys, Eberle is rejuvenated and their attack is versatile and strong. They are a 'score in bunches' team. Bet the overs with Seattle because their defending and goaltending is average.

Reactions: OSA

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It’s glorious seeing Nashville suck and I hope it continues.

I won’t be surprised at all if they end up as this season’s disappointment. That unsustainable 16-0-2 run they went on last year did a ton of heavy lifting into making people think they’re better than they are.

Reactions: Shwabeal and stl76

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Nashville’s offseason got so much hype from pundits, but it never sat right with me. Not surprising that they’re struggling early. Maybe they turn it around but I could just as easily see an injury or two put them into lottery territory.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Nashville’s offseason got so much hype from pundits, but it never sat right with me. Not surprising that they’re struggling early. Maybe they turn it around but I could just as easily see an injury or two put them into lottery territory.
Got a lot of hype from me too.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I kind of get 2019 Blues vibes from them. New pieces, nothing working early on, but I think once it clicks, it's REALLY going to click. They just have to hope they're not too far out of it by that point.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I kind of get 2019 Blues vibes from them. New pieces, nothing working early on, but I think once it clicks, it's REALLY going to click. They just have to hope they're not too far out of it by that point.
Holy cannoli! I was just about to post something like this, like right now, but deleted it. And then you posted it. So cool! Nashville has too much talent and fire power to suck for too long.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017

Hard to imagine a team with Josi, ROR, Forsberg, Stamkos, Saros, etc being in the lottery but they're definitely the biggest underachievers so far.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Hard to imagine a team with Josi, ROR, Forsberg, Stamkos, Saros, etc being in the lottery but they're definitely the biggest underachievers so far.
The Preds are still struggling to generate offense 5v5 and Saros has been bad. Stay out of the box against Nashville and you have a pretty good chance of beating them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad