Around the NHL 2024-2025

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Lot of solid games today, Oilers at Stars, Vegas at Florida, Rangers at Leafs. Bruins at Utah and Calgary in Seattle later to see if Calgary is for real (I do not believe it). Seattle I am telling you guys, Eberle is rejuvenated and their attack is versatile and strong. They are a 'score in bunches' team. Bet the overs with Seattle because their defending and goaltending is average.

Reactions: OSA

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I don't, actually, because chances are anyone they bring in will be better than what they currently have.
let them waste resources trying to patch job it. they arnt going anywhere this year even if they had patrick roy in net. one trick pony aka one line team.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It’s glorious seeing Nashville suck and I hope it continues.

I won’t be surprised at all if they end up as this season’s disappointment. That unsustainable 16-0-2 run they went on last year did a ton of heavy lifting into making people think they’re better than they are.

Reactions: stl76

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Nashville’s offseason got so much hype from pundits, but it never sat right with me. Not surprising that they’re struggling early. Maybe they turn it around but I could just as easily see an injury or two put them into lottery territory.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Nashville’s offseason got so much hype from pundits, but it never sat right with me. Not surprising that they’re struggling early. Maybe they turn it around but I could just as easily see an injury or two put them into lottery territory.
Got a lot of hype from me too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad