Around the NHL 2024-2025

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
The Caps are currently $4.1M over the salary cap even after Backstrom is put on LTIR. I wonder if Oshie is going to end up LTIRetired.

Reactions: Blueston

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
The Caps are currently $4.1M over the salary cap even after Backstrom is put on LTIR. I wonder if Oshie is going to end up LTIRetired.
Saw Oshie on NHL network yesterday - didn’t give the impression that he’s hanging them up at all. It was about him participating in a charity golf tourney (something like that).

Reactions: MissouriMook

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Saw Oshie on NHL network yesterday - didn’t give the impression that he’s hanging them up at all. It was about him participating in a charity golf tourney (something like that).
A lot of Caps fans seem to think he will though. And who knows with Oshie because he always seems to be in good spirits, but I read an article last season that he couldn’t stand or even sit to go pee. His back pain or something was so bad that he had to pee in bottles while crouching down on his knees. He’s also had multiple concussions over the years.

His body has taken a ton of damage and I’m not sure it’s worth it, or smart, to play one more season.

Quaz

Mar 15, 2006
St Louis
BUFF trades Matt Savoie to EDM for Ryan McCleod and Tyler Tullio. I’m surprised to see Savoie traded. I thought he was considered a top prospect. I wonder if there are any other opportunities like this the Blues can take advantage of?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad