Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
@Bleedred when he sees the “Skinner” to NJ talks

IMG_6885.jpeg

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
"1. The Leafs were runners-up for Flames netminder Jacob Markstrom last week, losing out to the New Jersey Devils despite having what some might consider a better package of assets on the table. At the very least, they were offering something comparable in a very real bid for the 34-year-old.

In that offer was Toronto’s first-round pick for the coming draft, which shows just how seriously Treliving was pursuing the upgrade in net. (Making trades with the Flames, however, remains complicated by Treliving’s abrupt exit from Calgary last spring.)"

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I keep seeing that clip of Paul Maurice saying he wishes Winnipeg wins the next Stanley Cup.. if I were a Florida fan I'd be really pissed.

If your coach is not thinking about doing it again and a repeat at that very moment I'm not sure he should be the coach of your team
Unusual certainly and I'm sure some here would be pearl-clutching if Keefe made a similar comment about the Leafs this June. That said, I think there might also be some guilt there over how Maurice walked out on the Jets in addition to the genuine affection he obviously has for the fanbase/people in the organization.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
"1. The Leafs were runners-up for Flames netminder Jacob Markstrom last week, losing out to the New Jersey Devils despite having what some might consider a better package of assets on the table. At the very least, they were offering something comparable in a very real bid for the 34-year-old.

In that offer was Toronto’s first-round pick for the coming draft, which shows just how seriously Treliving was pursuing the upgrade in net. (Making trades with the Flames, however, remains complicated by Treliving’s abrupt exit from Calgary last spring.)"

Shades of the Cory trade where we somehow got him 'cheaper' because it was the rival's offer who was bigger.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Unusual certainly and I'm sure some of us would be pearl-clutching if Keefe made a similar comment about the Leafs this June. That said, I think there might also be some guilt there over how Maurice walked out on the Jets in addition to the genuine affection he obviously has for the fanbase/people in the organization.
Just struck me as mentioning your ex to your wife's family at the wedding :laugh:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

if they trade 11th overall for Necas, that is a bad move IMO

then i hope it happens...

it's funny. i've seen buffalo from across the river a few times in the last couple months for work...

in my head i laugh thinking 'when would i want to go there ever again?' last i went was in '09 for AC/DC and trying to get laid.

ya, f*** that shithole of a place

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

if they trade 11th overall for Necas, that is a bad move IMO
He'd need to be signed for it to be worth it from Buff's perspective.

Would be a big short term step back from Carolina's perspective though.

in my head i laugh thinking 'when would i want to go there ever again?' last i went was in '09 for AC/DC and trying to get laid.

ya, f*** that shithole of a place
In other words......you did not get laid.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
He'd need to be signed for it to be worth it from Buff's perspective.

Would be a big short term step back from Carolina's perspective though.

In other words......you did not get laid.

of course i didnt.

that doesnt take away what a shit hole that place is.

...its ok, she ended up really plumping up and im not a bon scott chubby chaser kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad