Around the NHL 2023-24 - Offseason

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i didnt even know this shit was on
I did

It just wasn't worth using the electricity to turn the TV on and watch.

I highly doubt Fitz is on the hot seat right now, considering he signed a long term extension at the end of January. Things weren’t exactly going smoothly then.
I don't know if he is quite yet, but I fully expect him to be on the hot seat if there's no playoffs this year.

How many years is he gonna get if we're not a playoff team/contending team? I'd imagine not many.

If we hadn't made the playoffs in 22-23 then that may have been it for him here.

• Haha
Reactions: njdevils1982

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
I got a feeling Trotz holds onto Askarov.
Why would Askarov stay there? Id be asking out within the next year or two.

Idk about Saros's NTC or NMC and all of that, but why would Askarov stay there?

Nashville fans for whatever reason because of Rinne think everyone wants to stay there and pass the baton to the next goalie...I'd be outta there asap

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami

Nashville fans for whatever reason because of Rinne think everyone wants to stay there and pass the baton to the next goalie...I'd be outta there asap
Then you deal with that problem two years from now if you are Nashville. They are going to open up the backup spot of Askarov and he will probably get 25-30 games.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019

Because he has to for now....

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Then you deal with that problem two years from now if you are Nashville. They are going to open up the backup spot of Askarov and he will probably get 25-30 games.

Except that's foolish asset management. You already have a goalie that you took at 11 ( ? ) and you're paying an older goalie to stay when regression and everything is not in his side and could be used for a trade piece to get an influx of a forward. It's borderline dumb from Nashville to extend Saros

Reactions: vtdevils2k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad