Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don't doubt it, but from what I'm reading elsewhere, the big "insiders" in other sports who call picks ahead of time are getting their info from other sources. Marek was getting these picks early, directly from the NHL, so he could put together something to say on the broadcast, and then told other people.

I think canning him is a bit much, but I can see why all parties didn't love this.
So they caught the wholesaler instead of the street level dealer

Camille the Eel

Maybe he will stay there. Only half joking. I suspect Kazakstan maybe doesn't have an extradition treaty with Canada. This is a joke but only half a joke. Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Also does this relieve us of his contract (after all he's contracting elsewhere)? Of maybe his contract here finally terminated anyway, so he was a free agent. Either way this perhaps has contract implications for our relationship with him.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK

A match made in hell. Good f***ing riddance.

Maybe he will stay there. Only half joking. I suspect Kazakstan maybe doesn't have an extradition treaty with Canada. This is a joke but only half a joke. Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Also does this relieve us of his contract (after all he's contracting elsewhere)? Of maybe his contract here finally terminated anyway, so he was a free agent. Either way this perhaps has contract implications for our relationship with him.
He was UFA. No ties left to the Devils.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai

If he's not qualified or signed by Dec 01, he is a UFA and no longer a stain in our boxers.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
1722627471152.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

Welcome to the real life. Everybody knows he and his bros did for Canada and they continue to play. All this time. Now they are not in prison, so Kazakhstan dont really care about what he did in different country.
Im not happy that he was signed. I hope NA will slow down to create new rapists or rapists helpers and we will not see no more how Mcleods or Foots are playing for NHL or for KHL and Bowmans will stop to work for NHL.

But for now they are feeling good.

Future Devils pick. Confirmed.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I went to his EP page. He’s 6’11” and 251 and he’s coming over to play in AYHL U16?

He’s going to destroy the kids in that league, he’s a roughly a foot taller and ~100 pounds heavier than the average player in that league.

From twitts of his father he is 273 and 6'13 now.

I like big boys but I always have questions about their mobility, mechanics, speed, especially starting speed, their first steps and how fast they can fight for the puck. Everything is good in moderation.

Now he is two times heavier than his opposition. Damn. Its too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00