Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Last edited:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I was in London July 4th once.

It wasn't a holiday there.

In fact, I think they still helped a grudge.
*Warning, the content may cause you mental shock.

1719946909094.png

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I was born in USSR. In those days, apart from excellent education, stable employment and good pensions, people had nothing - no mobile phones, no computers, no 20 social media accounts. It's good that now all this is there and we can talk about everything on social networks. About everything we can talk about, except what we can't.
Those Moscow girls make me sing and shout

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yeah unfortunately young John Cleese wouldn't give him the time of day. He's become a bitter old man.

Give me Eric Idle or Michael Palin any day. Fine gents who are celebrated in British culture.

That's all I'll say.
I saw them when they toured the US a few years ago. They seemed to get on well enough on the stage?

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Wait a minute, didn’t that happen like 10 years ago or more?

I saw it mentioned elsewhere. I had a bit of a hockey-hiatus between 12-13 and 14-15. I barely kept up with the Devils, let alone NHL.

Guess I missed it and assumed it was recent. Listen, reading comprehension has always been a challenge for me. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad