Around the NHL 2023-2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
True but there will be a bidding war for him. Which prospect that will sting to lose do we offer for Pinto?
As for which prospect we would give up its hard to say. But there is going to be a bidding war for every 23 year old player that can become a part of our core, we aren't going to add anyone in that ilk unless we are willing to get uncomfortable.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Totally loving Nashville's offseason, so far. They have several older vets and will have to start making a transition to a younger roster soon, which will happen. They've got three good forward prospects doing very well in Milwaukee (L''Heureux, Kemmel and Svechkov) and all three will be pushing for a roster spot.

Like where they are right now. Well-positioned to be the Central's juggernaut in a few seasons. RyJo's dead cap ends in 2025 and Duchene's big money dead cap ends in 2026.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
As for which prospect we would give up its hard to say. But there is going to be a bidding war for every 23 year old player that can become a part of our core, we aren't going to add anyone in that ilk unless we are willing to get uncomfortable.

For sure. If I had to choose, I might trade Snuggerud rather than the other guys but not sure if we should be aiming higher than Pinto if we move him. However I'm not so familiar with Pinto and what his value is.

Reactions: SirPaste

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Finally the Stars do something. They got Dumba. So now they have a whopping FOUR NHL defensemen.

Sounds like Stars fans are not too keen on Dumba. I haven't kept up with the Wild these last couple seasons. Has his play dropped off that much?

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
That's why Dallas had to sign B Smith!!!! Walker just went off the board.

Yo, Sir Mix-a-Lot! Whoo gon git Sprong?!

Something is holding up the Duchene extension. I bet he's asking for 2 years plus movement protection and Nill doesn't want to do it. Duchene might be left without a chair. For now, Dallas' Cup window is closed anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad